Ir al contenido principal

THE 6 DONT'S WHEN YOU START DATING SOMEONE




Introverts usually dont have good social skills so dating can be harder for us and sometimes we do things that we think are right but for others it seem more like annoying or weird.

1. Don't text them every hour. We all need our own space so if they are not texting you back, leave that person alone and wait for them to reach you. If you keep texting them and asking "Are you okay? Why are you not texting back?" You are going to look like a psycho for them and trust me thats a big red flag.

2. Don't talk about your problems. We all have our own problems and situations so when are on a date with just want to have a great time; if you keep bringing how life has treat you so unfairly no one is going to see you as fun.

3. Don't do personal favors: If they only reach to you to ask you for money or to ask you to take them to run errands, its probably they are just using you and not really interested in you. Its okay to give them a ride to the date because they cant drive or their car is damaged but not to drive them everywhere they want, you are not their personal driver or a bank.

4. (Similar to No.3 ) Don't ask them to pay you: This is mostly for women but it can also apply to men. I know our cultures has seen as "normal" for the man to always pay the dates but I dont recommend this, seeing how many people especially women take advantage to this to use men, I would advice all women to pay for their own stuff, also its better for us because in that way we are not going to make them think that we owe them something ( like sex )

5. (Talking about sex ) Don't have sex before being in a relationship: I know this is hard especially if you are very attracted to the person but if you want them to see you as a potencial partner and not just someone to have fun for a while, you need to make sex wait until you both agree to be in a exclusive relationship, this doesnt have to take long, maybe a couple of weeks if you both feel is right. Also for men, please never pressure a woman to have sex with you, we take care of ourselves a lot and if we dont trust you, we are not going to have sex with you.

6. Don't rush things: The most important thing about dating is to the get to know the others person, how they think what they like, what are their passions and dreams, what makes them laugh, so take time for that and dont try to be serious until you are both comfortable with each other.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

How to talk to women when you are an introvert man?

This is probably the most asked question from single introvert  men  and it still puzzles me because I don’t get why so many men  believe there is like a magic trick or a spell to make women fall in  love with them, there really isn’t, but then again, I am a straight  woman, I have no idea how it is to date women but I feel that I can  give some insight from the perspective of an introvert woman. Women generally expect men to be assertive, that means giving  the  first step, approaching the woman, asking for her  number,  calling her, asking her out, call back to set a second date  and you might think this is unfair, you might think that women should also give the first step sometimes, but we didn’t make  this  up, society did and it has been like that since forever. I don’t  agree with it but unless everyone is a feminist, we are gonna have  to play by the rules. As a woman, I never have been assertive towards a guy, even if I  really

What Exactly Is Chemistry? And How Important It Really Is?

money crashers Imagine this scenario: You meet an attractive person on a dating website and tonight it's finally your date with them. You are nervous, excited and looking forward to seeing how it goes with this person.  You finally see them and they are as cute as in their pictures but once the conversation started, it doesn't feel natural. It feels forced and you are struggling to find something to talk about and avoid awkward moments of silence. Is it because you are an introvert? or perhaps it's just a lack of chemistry?  You know something is off but you want to be polite and continue the date, however, the other person doesn't want to continue and it's very blunt about it. They might say something like "You are very nice, but I don't feel any chemistry so let's not waste each other's time."  Even when you knew something was off, you still feel rejected and you can't help to wonder if there's something wrong with you. Wel

Ten Things I Wish I Knew About Sex, Love and Relationships When I Was Younger

photo: girleffect When I read my old diaries from when I was 11 to 17, I can’t help, but to shake my head about how naive and ignorant I was about sex, love and dating. The true is that, I knew nothing.   Most of the things I learned about sex, love and dating came from movies and TV. When I was growing up talking about sex was a big taboo for everyone, but it always has been worse for girls, to the point of being completely shamed just for thinking about it. Looking back now as an adult with a lot more knowledge about those things, I wish I could go back to my 11-year-old self and tell her all these things:      1. Sex Is Not Shameful There’s nothing wrong about wanting to have sex and, there’s nothing shameful about consensual sex between two adults.   Women have always been ashamed for expressing sexuality, which It’s just ridiculous, because as humans we all are sexual creatures, except if you are asexual of course, but that’s another topic.   It’s