Ir al contenido principal

Here's What To Know About The Dating App Birdy.

 


In case you didn't know there's a dating app called Birdy that matches people according to their Myers-Briggs Personality Type. I tried it for a couple of days and this is what I learned.


How It Works


You can either take a quick test to find out what's your personality type or you can just select it if you are completely sure of your type.

I knew I was an INTJ but I still took the test and I wasn't wrong. This was my result.




In order to be matched, you need to create stories that show your personality. It basically matches you according to mutual interests.

The stories are like those in Snapchat. They have questionnaires and props that you can fill or you can upload your own pictures. Once you find a profile that interests you, you click on the heart and if it's a match, it will let you know and you will be able to see your match's picture.






My Experience


I only used it for a couple of days and even though I liked a few profiles, I didn't have any matches. 

Since it's still new, it's not very populated. At first, I was seeing profiles of people from all around the world and then later it started showing me people in my area, but very few.

There's also a chat feature for every type that changes every couple of hours. I got into one with ENFP's and most of the people in the chat were INTJs. Not a lot of discussion since the messages were limited.


Conclusion:


I think it's great that we finally have a dating app based on personality and not physical appearance. I like how innovative the app is as you can show some traits of your personality in creative ways. However, there's so much to improve. 

The app needs to be more populated and really make people fill up their stories. I am seeing profiles where people have literally nothing on their profiles or they only upload selfies which misses the whole point of the app.

Hopefully, it will be better once more people join and start getting matches.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

How to talk to women when you are an introvert man?

This is probably the most asked question from single introvert  men  and it still puzzles me because I don’t get why so many men  believe there is like a magic trick or a spell to make women fall in  love with them, there really isn’t, but then again, I am a straight  woman, I have no idea how it is to date women but I feel that I can  give some insight from the perspective of an introvert woman. Women generally expect men to be assertive, that means giving  the  first step, approaching the woman, asking for her  number,  calling her, asking her out, call back to set a second date  and you might think this is unfair, you might think that women should also give the first step sometimes, but we didn’t make  this  up, society did and it has been like that since forever. I don’t  agree with it but unless everyone is a feminist, we are gonna have  to play by the rules. As a woman, I never have been assertive towards a guy, even if I  really

What Exactly Is Chemistry? And How Important It Really Is?

money crashers Imagine this scenario: You meet an attractive person on a dating website and tonight it's finally your date with them. You are nervous, excited and looking forward to seeing how it goes with this person.  You finally see them and they are as cute as in their pictures but once the conversation started, it doesn't feel natural. It feels forced and you are struggling to find something to talk about and avoid awkward moments of silence. Is it because you are an introvert? or perhaps it's just a lack of chemistry?  You know something is off but you want to be polite and continue the date, however, the other person doesn't want to continue and it's very blunt about it. They might say something like "You are very nice, but I don't feel any chemistry so let's not waste each other's time."  Even when you knew something was off, you still feel rejected and you can't help to wonder if there's something wrong with you. Wel

THE 6 DONT'S WHEN YOU START DATING SOMEONE

Introverts usually dont have good social skills so dating can be harder for us and sometimes we do things that we think are right but for others it seem more like annoying or weird. 1. Don't text them every hour. We all need our own space so if they are not texting you back, leave that person alone and wait for them to reach you. If you keep texting them and asking "Are you okay? Why are you not texting back?" You are going to look  like a psycho for them and trust me thats a big red flag. 2. Don't talk about your problems. We all have our own problems and situations so when are on a date with just want to have a great time; if you keep bringing how life has treat you so unfairly no one is going to see you as fun. 3. Don't do personal favors: If they only reach to you to ask you for money or to ask you to take them to run errands, its probably they are just using you and not really interested in you. Its okay to give them a ride to the date b